Total people management
Analyse, reflect and deliver ongoing change
Handling change is about more than just analysing trends or keeping the numbers straight. It affects people – and how they deliver your organisation’s strategies and goals. Whether the changes you face are large or small, internal or external, about capitalising on growth opportunities or surviving through tough times; better people management systems will be crucial.
Regardless of how much or how often your organisation grows or changes, your systems should:
- enable decision-makers to understand, report on and steer operations
- help your teams to fulfil their current and future roles – efficiently and effectively
- easily adapt with you to new structures, activities and objectives
- enable you to manage, support and keep developing the people that deliver your success.
How can we help?
UNIT4 offers a complete range of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions covering all aspects of HR, payroll, talent management, recruitment and salary review. Whether you are looking for specific stand-alone systems or a total people management software suite, our products deliver the operational agility to better manage every stage in the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to retirement, no matter what changes along the way.
For example, they enable you to:
- optimise workforce coverage
- manage and develop employee competencies/skills
- create regulatory and statutory training plans for employees’ future career goals
- predict or plan competency gaps using business analysis and reporting tools.
Instead of static, out-of-date job descriptions and infrequent managerial reviews, managers and employees work together to identify the effects of change and to agree each person’s role in achieving specific individual, departmental and business objectives to deliver the required outcomes.
What is the UNIT4 advantage?
Our people management solutions are specifically designed for organisations like yours: “businesses living in change”.
When change happens, our unique IT system architecture (Vita™) means that you can easily adapt and update the system yourself, to reflect new structures and procedures. But our solutions go even further than this: they make it much easier to create strategies and to prepare for change (e.g. succession planning), as well as helping you to manage and address all the people-centred issues that are created by change.
As a result, the business can not only accommodate change but also benefit from its introduction – enabling you to embrace change as part of daily working procedures; providing the operational agility that is essential in the modern work place.
To discover more about the full range of ways that we can help your organisation, please:
- or read more on this site about our sector focus, solutions, services or company
- or contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.