In today’s highly competitive and saturated market, UNIT4 Prosoft HR Outsourcing Services free up time and resources for business owners and managers to perform more important tasks and deliver more direct results to their businesses. Its expert knowledge and proficiency helps organizations manage payroll processing, calculate tax amounts, administer benefits and generate reports, saving time, money and resources with increased operational efficencies:
Outsourcing is much more cost effective than adding additional manpower for payroll housekeeping. Smaller businesses usually cannot afford such dedicated headcount.
Business owners can save the hassle of exploring and familiarizing themselves with complex tax regulations and processes. For best results, a payroll company can ensure calculations are done correctly.
Conserve manpower resources, time and money
Reassigning payroll employees to more value-adding tasks and eliminating the need to perform payroll functions allow businesses to save time and money. Business owners can rely on a good payroll outsourcing firm to do the job, instead.
A payroll company can perform functions such as preparing employee payments and administering benefits much more effectively than most small business owners can do, independently. Facilitating payroll administrative duties can be hectic and time-consuming, interfering with the smooth running of the business; a better alternative solution is to leave the heavy
paperwork to an expert.
Besides payroll, UNIT4 also provides Personnel, Leave and Claim outsourcing solutions . These unique modules are corelated to each other and enable the tracking of each employee’s payroll in relation to their leave taken, claim submission and new employee status before issuing monthly wages to employees. For example:
• A new employee joins a company; the HR department will notify our administrator, who will key the relevant employee data into the system and, thus, effectively faciliate pay-processing.
• An employee takes unpaid leave via the Prosoft HRMS leave system, which in turn is linked to payroll processing and will accurately reflect this in his/her salary statement.
• An employee submits a claim; our administrator will take account of this claim, upon final approval online, and credit this payment accordingly.
To discover more about the full range of solutions that we can help your organisation, please:
- visit us at www.myprosoft.com for more information
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6333 6133