UNIT4 Consolidation and Cash
World-class group accounting and financial control
Bringing together all the strands of the accounts, from multiple business entities across a group, and managing your cash flow can be quite a challenge! This is especially true, where ongoing changes – such as growth, restructuring or acquisitions – have created complex organisational structures or left a variety of separate (and often incompatible) accounting systems in their wake.
- Is your group accounting team still struggling to get the results you need out of manual or spreadsheet-based systems and outdated consolidation applications?
- Are money, time and opportunities being wasted due to erratic cash flow or poor financial visibility across the group?
- Do you live in dread of the knock-on effects for your systems of each business change?
Group financial consolidation and cash management really doesn’t have to be such a nightmare – you just need a better solution...!
How can we help?
UNIT4 Consolidation & Cash is proven a global solution that delivers world-class group accounting, statutory reporting and cash management for even the largest or most complex multi-company or international organisations.
This handles the process of reconciling and combining the accounts from across a group of companies (and their various ERP, finance and other business systems), into a single “consolidated” group for statutory and management reporting.
It delivers a whole range of options for operational financial control and statutory group accounting (including facilities for: swift automated financial consolidation processing, allocation handling and cash-flow statement/analysis), together with multi-dimensional reporting and analysis tools, which enable different users to gain the individual perspective on the figures that they need.
- Cash Management
With UNIT4 Consolidation & Cash, you can also seamlessly integrate intercompany Netting and Cash Planning functions with the rest of your financial consolidation and general finance processes – helping you maximise the value of the treasury function by reducing costs and improving transparency.
- With the click of a button, the Intercompany Netting module can usually eliminate more than 90% of all intercompany payments – reducing the number of transactions to a minimum, together with the associated transfer costs (transaction fees and bank float).
- In addition, the Cash Planning module enables easy and efficient forecasting and posting of cash-flows in individual currencies – both for the parent company and for individual subsidiaries – down to week- or day-levels.
- Integration with ERP & Financial Management systems - in particular UNIT4 Agresso and UNIT4 Coda Financials.
What is the UNIT4 advantage?
Our best-of-class financial consolidation tools have been designed specifically to help multi-company and international organisations gain the transparency they need by delivering group accounting, statutory reporting, intercompany netting and cash planning more quickly, simply and consistently. They also improve agility, thanks to flexible integration capabilities and straightforward setup tools. UNIT4 Consolidation & Cash easily copes with inputs from any number of ERP, finance and other business systems (including our Agresso and Coda solutions) and enables you to quickly adapt to accommodate new organisational structures, additional source systems, compliance regimes or GAAP reporting requirements.
To discover more about the full range of ways that we can help your organisation, please: