Not-for-Profit sector solutions
Today's non-profit organizations faced significant challenges in fulfillinf obligations to their stakeholders, including funding bodies, donors, goverment agencies, partners and beneficiaries of the programs.
Many of these organizations couldn't have real time access to their financial and operational information due to their dated legacy systems and/or multiple disparate systems.
This dimishes efficiency and wastes valuable resources and undermines their accountability, especially when it's tough to acquire accurate information when needed. Multiple languages, currencies and countries with their own reporting needs simple make the it more challenging and complex.
Non-profit organizations and NGOs are exposed to both internal and external drivers of change. External pressures such as these below challenge these organizations to respond quickly.
- changing funding levels,
- new funding structures,
- changing regulatory requirements,
- new tax reporting requirements
Internal change drivers such as these below also pose a challenge on the organization's ability to change quickly.
- reorganizations and re-structuring
- evolving business processes
- financial management-driven changes
- new programs
Within this dynamic environment, non-profit organizations and NGOs are finding themselves under ever increasing scrutiny.
UNIT4 Agresso, fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is designed specifically for organizations that faces frequent change. It provides the guarantee accurate financial information and processes to continue running smoothly despite how turbulent the change scenario the organization is undergoing. We call this "post-implementation agility" - responding quickly to changes without having to reply on expensive external consultants.
- Improve decision making with relevant real-time financial information
- Respond easily and quickly to changing compliance and regulatory requirements
- Provide detailed accountability of grant expenditures associated with restricted grants.
- Report to all your donors / funders and easily satisfy their diverse reporting requirements; easily accommodate new or changing donor requirements (e.g. new categories or formats).
- Streamline information sharing with the entire organization and affiliates to increase your service levels.
- Robust security to ensure data integrity, the ability to control data access by user/group and full audit tracking.
- Accurately view financial health at any time, from anywhere over the web, and be confident you are looking at a single version of the truth.
- Identify and monitor KPI’s on user-friendly dashboards geared for different roles and users: CEO, COO, CFO, Accountants, Department / Program Managers, Project Accounting and Field Office Staff. Dashboards are accessible over the web, and even mobile device.
- Enjoy fast, easy and accurate enterprise reporting; a wide range of prepared reports, as well as exceptionally powerful ad hoc reporting ensure you can quickly prepare reports no matter how frequently your processes change.
- Monitor virtually any event or combination of events and create user alerts so you can rapidly respond to issues or escalate if necessary.
- Keep a full audit trail of “who did what” showing responsibility and approvals for various stages of any process.
- Automate budget checking to monitor the availability of funds (especially those with restrictions) and ensure money is available and the program or activity is permitted, prior to placing orders.